Located in Pemuteran, a small fishing village in Northern Bali, the Adi Assri beach resort is the perfect spot to stay while visiting Bali. Our beach-front cottages offer the finest luxury accommodations. Close to the best diving areas in Bali, the unspoiled Menjangan Island is just a short boat ride away. You can also enjoy snorkeling directly from our beautiful beach. If you enjoy trekking or hiking, the West Bali National Park is right in our backyard.
Pemuteran is located in the far North West of Bali. So far away from the touristic southern end of Bali that even the Balinese don't realise it exists. Tell them next to Pulaki Temple, then they have an idea.
Situated in a small bay with a curved backdrop of mountains, its easy to understand why it remained hidden for so many years. Less than twenty years ago the only thing here were a few fishing huts on the beach. Slowly the expat's of Bali found this place as an escape from the hustles and hassles of the Kuta-Legian area. Even to this day despite the slow encroaching development of tourism in the area, it has managed to maintain its charm as a quiet, relaxed place to stay.
What you won't find here is:
- Hawkers on the beach
- Jet skies
- Bars, Pubs, Clubs
- Or any of the things you are assaulted with in the south of Bali
What you can find is:
- On dark sandy Beaches
- One of the largest Biorock™ Reef Restoration projects in the world
- Well maintained reefs straight from shore and in easy swimming distance
- Excellent offshore reefs within 3 minutes boat ride
- Tourism working side by side with the local community to protect the local reefs
- On the edge of the Taman National Bali Barat, National Park. Which incorporates Menjangan Island.
- Basically we have access to some of the best diving and snorkeling Bali has to offer.
- Located in a village which still remains what you'd expect Bali to be. Rather than the south of the Island which is what you are sold.
So if partying til you're' ill, with baking in the sun between party sessions is what you seek. Well Pemuteran probably isn't for you.
But if you want to relax and savour what nature has to offer in a good value for money no hassles way. Then perhaps Pemuteran, Adi Assri Beach Cottages and ourselves, the pirates who dive, have something to offer you.
What could be better than to walk out of your beach front bungalow, have breakfast in the beach front restaurant, then walk that extra few paces to the boat and begin your quest for undersea treasures.
This is what you get when you stay at Adi Assri Beach Cottages. The convenience of walking straight onto a boat or into the water and experiencing some of the best that Bali has to offer. Right on your very doorstep.
This is why Adi Assri guests choose Sea Rovers when they want to hunt for undersea treasures. Wether you're experienced in snorkeling or diving. Or perhaps want to learn, Sea Rovers has something to suit.
Because we work in partnership with the Adi Assri Beach Cottages, Sea Rovers can offer you your accommodation at a competitive price. However by booking a combined accommodation and activity package we can give you an even better deal.
But please don't try to book your rooms through us after you have negotiated direct with the hotel as this is not acceptable. Once you book with the hotel its to late to try and get a better accommodation deal through us. Sorry.
Flexibility, we do that.
You don't have to do much to qualify for a better deal at Adi Assri Beach Cottages.
- You could be a single person looking for one night in a standard room and a snorkeling trip to a local reef.
- Or a family of 4 looking to get your kids certified while you snorkel on a good long weekend break.
- A dive club with a dozen members looking for a week of drop offs, reefs and critters.
- Maybe you just want a couple of nights, some trekking in the National Park and some snorkel gear.
What we can offer you is:
A package that combines accommodation & activities, put together on request. So if your interested in a exceptionally cut throat deal then email us at email@example.com
For a sample of Sea Rovers Diving and Snorkeling special deals check out our Specials page or contact us for even more flexible packages and more cut throat deals
Sea Rovers and Adi Assri Beach Cottages can put together a package to fit your needs.
Adi Assri Hotel
Trip type: Couples
Had a seaview deluxe room. it was lovely with flowers on bed every day. The staff were very helpful. Had a facial while my hubbie had a massage by th girls which was cheap , although their english wasnt too good. Restaurant was good, and near to the dive centre. all in all I would recommend it to anyone going to the NW bali. Plus the most beautiful well kept gardens Id seen in a hotel on our travels round Bali.
Office let us use the internet a couple of times so we could book our next hotel free of charge.
My ratings for this hotel
- 5 of 5 stars Value
- 5 of 5 stars Rooms
- 5 of 5 stars Location
- 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
- 5 of 5 stars Service
- 5 of 5 stars Sleep Quality
- Date of stay February 2010
- Visit was for Leisure
- Traveled with With Spouse/Partner
- Age group 50-64
- Member since May 27, 2008
- Would you recommend this hotel to a friend? Yes